Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Wagon **Please read first**

+2
CA$H
PhantomRescue
6 posters

Go down

Welcome Wagon **Please read first** Empty Welcome Wagon **Please read first**

Post  PhantomRescue Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

So welcome to the new home for all things Twisted Evil Dice Devil Twisted Evil related. Feel free to post up your thoughts and introduce yourself.

I'm Matt, the real one of the 'non-Varnish' variety.....one of those is enough!

Been gaming quite a bit my whole life and have been into Flames of War since Feb 2011.
PhantomRescue
PhantomRescue

Back to top Go down

Welcome Wagon **Please read first** Empty Re: Welcome Wagon **Please read first**

Post  CA$H Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey gang,

My forum handle is my last name, but some call me Tristan. I am the forum and web admin for the Dice Devils, and have been gaming with some of these lads for 10+ years. I love FoW, and have been table top gaming for a loooong time. Battletech, Games Workshop, you name it I have played/collected/painted/competed through it all. I also enjoy organizing tournaments and have run the Flames of War events at the Ottawa Game Summit over the last year or so.

I welcome everyone to sign up and put the forums to good use - we can add more sections as the need arises.

Welcome and be sure to follow our exploits at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Wagon **Please read first** Empty Re: Welcome Wagon **Please read first**

Post  Joyous_Oblivion Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 am

Hello All!

My handle is Joyous_Oblivion but I go by Marty outside of the inter-webs! I got into the hobby with Warhammer 40k in the 90s and haven't stopped since! I still have huge 40k collections but dedicate the majority of my time and energy on Flames of War models and terrain now.

I've been playing Flames of War since very late version 1, first book was Old Ironsides and I haven't strayed too far from the Yanks since then! I can run most any US list in mid or late war and am looking to do an EW army this spring!

Been playing with a lot of the guys here for close on a decade and Flames of War for the last couple years or so.

Hope to meet more of you as the days and weeks pass!

Joyous_Oblivion

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gahris Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Hey guys,

I go by the forum name of Gahris, but alot of you know me as Mitch. I've been table top gaming in Ottawa since about 2007. I play Germans in all three time periods. I'm up for games most days of the week and weekends!

gahris

Back to top Go down

Welcome Wagon **Please read first** Empty hey

Post  Twinlinked Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Hey guys

been playing 40k for about 8 years now

just started FoW this year - only uad a few games in with the new edition lots of learning to do

i play americans in late war and italians in mid war - could do early war as well

A.

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down

Post  Pripyat Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 am

I'm Brett. I have German Fallshirmjagers and Soviets. Always trying to add models to my existing armies and looking forward to adding a third army over the summer.

Pripyat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down