First to Fight (unless you are an M3 Stuart, in which case its First to Die)

Go down

Re: First to Fight (unless you are an M3 Stuart, in which case its First to Die)

Post  lothlann on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:11 am

I like how the US get half tracks yet the british motor rifles dont, neither do the germans...

And us TD have their own formation, they aren't a support option.
lothlann

View user profile http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First to Fight (unless you are an M3 Stuart, in which case its First to Die)

Post  CA$H on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:36 am

Battlefront knows where the sales market is....can't say I blame them.

CA$H

View user profile http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Eh... I may get this given that I have an American mid-war /early late-war army. I just haven't been feeling Flames of War since it's just a mess (to me) right now. Being mostly a Soviet player, I'm just twiddling my thumbs while I wait for something that resembles mid-war. And Early/Late war seem to be stop-gaps for the time being...
Glitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Varnish on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 am

EW and LW with V4 is awesome.   I think its MW is the stop gap lol

The problem certainly isnt the rules, its the 'new' implementation of the lists.
Matt Varnish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 am

I guess that's fair. The implementation was incredibly ham-fisted. Especially since all the emphasis was and still is on mid-war with nothing to support early and late war. Despite that emphasis, mid-war is coming out incredibly slowly, to the point that I started making an Aussie army based off the Brits and got bored and wandered off half way through the release cycle =P
Glitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRescue on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:30 am

At least more mw options coming. Still think they could have just reprinted or released all the mw books at the same time.
PhantomRescue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:02 pm

I think it would have been better if they came out with a stop-gap book like the one out of the old V3 rulebook (The one that had an infantry, mechanised, and armoured list for each of the major nations).
Glitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down