ArmiesArmy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ArmiesArmy

Post  RKelly on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Looks like ArmiesArmy has been taken over by PSC. Right now they are the only company making decent Lynxes for Team Yankee. This may be good for the hobby.

From his facebook page

"As of today, The Plastic Soldier Company will be taking over my cold war range! Its a fantastic fit and I am going to continue to help Will out with increasing the range and making it all so much better! Being a one man band with a full time job, running armiesarmy was taking its toll. Cracks were starting to show and I really could not concentrate on the bits I loved (research, model making and chatting). With PSC taking over the entire cold war range I can now spend more time doing the fun bits and leaving the production stuff to PSC, whom are very good at that indeed!
So with more time to build stuff and PSC being able to do more stuff it should be a match made in heaven Smile In fact myself and Will have a host of stuff to do and we are already busy at getting lots of new cool projects under way!
I also need to thank all my supporters and customers. Its been a real pleasure talking to you all Smile Myself and PSC are working on the transfer and they hope to have my range up as soon as possible!
Any questions, drop me message:)
thanks again
Keith"

RKelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ArmiesArmy

Post  lothlann on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:31 pm

psc just released a cold war gone hot version of battlegroup so that might be why, saves them designing all the vehicles. They already have a dutch, belgium, canada, china, and the basics, russia, usa, E/W germany. It will be good for the hobby in general.

lothlann

View user profile http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Varnish on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:03 am

i think i have access to NORTHAG rules wit my No Dice connections.. we should give it a go.
Matt Varnish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lothlann on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am

I also have the ww2 battlegroup, kursk and d-day
lothlann

View user profile http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Varnish on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:14 am

kewl. will to czech it out once i get back from kelowna, and after a game of Armada
Matt Varnish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinlinked on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:54 am

battle group is cool cause it can be a much smaller model count game,

I didnt like how hard it was to shoot and kill things in the WWII game, but with missiles and such it might be better in the Cold War era,

A.

Twinlinked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum