Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkfall Unholy Wars Piracy on the High Seas

2 posters

Go down

Darkfall Unholy Wars Piracy on the High Seas Empty Darkfall Unholy Wars Piracy on the High Seas

Post  Matt Varnish Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is our guys last night. In the first cut, we come across a guy AFK fishing for treasure maps (think unlocks exploration sites like in EVE) I am the guy who hero leaps into the water, swim under the boat, come up the other side, and killing blow him from the back with my greatsword. I would later troll this guy by selling him his own boat back (you can see who crafted it) and linked him this video.

Second cut, I am driving the ship, and we come across another guy, higher lvl, who tries to jink to avoid the arrows (hard to hit with lag) but we end up downing him and taking his boat too.

Tonite we ended up killing one guy, stealing his boat, then using 2 boats to double flank another guy who was running to shore.. but we got him.

Just what Ive been up to lately Smile
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Darkfall Unholy Wars Piracy on the High Seas Empty Re: Darkfall Unholy Wars Piracy on the High Seas

Post  CA$H Wed May 01, 2013 7:07 am

So basically griefing..........

I love PvP as much as the next guy...but if it devolves to just roaming and ganking....I lose interest.
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Darkfall Unholy Wars Piracy on the High Seas Empty Re: Darkfall Unholy Wars Piracy on the High Seas

Post  Matt Varnish Wed May 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Well the reverse happens to us too, we had guys chasing us, and I stood to cover the back of teh boat captain with my shield, absorbing blows, and then suddenly our pursuers changed course.. we thought, SWEET we made it... then one guy goes "whats that under the boat" Turns out some areas have Dragons guarding huge swathes of land... well... there are Krakens!

Just now, we decided to go out and try and make it to a Chaos Bindstone (basically a hearth out in the middle of the woods) and then from there, go and get some harder mobs out in the wildlands.. we ran across some guys, but in a group of three, no one wanted a piece. We get to the Nighthag swamp, and start killing stuff, then dudes show up. We say in 'local' "Hey we're here just for the Hags, no pvp" so one guy joins us for a while, and then 2 more from their clan. We grouped up , and at 6 ppl in the area, spawn rates increase, so we were almsot to the point of getting overwhelmed. Because we were 6 though, solo guys would come close, see us, then get out of dodge. Eventually a group of 3 shows up.. scouts us from a ridge, then back out.

Our clanners decided we had to bounce, so we headed back to the chaos bind, found a chaos bank!! put our loot in there, and try and make it back to civilization, as if we die, we are bound to the chaos stone again. We come across 2 player bodies, which we loot, and then find out why: Huge Ogres suddenly come up on us, so we back out, run away, and make it back.

There was some PVE in there, and we coulda been ganked or gank, but we didnt, and now we're probably going to Ally with those Cerberus guys. You can ally clans like in EVE.
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down