Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Motor Company (Market Garden) Cheap Kangaroos!!

3 posters

Go down

Canadian Motor Company (Market Garden) Cheap Kangaroos!! Empty Canadian Motor Company (Market Garden) Cheap Kangaroos!!

Post  Joyous_Oblivion Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 am

Ok so maybe I was the only one caught unawares by this but apparently the Canadian Motor Company was incorrectly pointed when you bought Kangaroos. It's only +15 points total, not per squad. Saves me 60 points on a list I did the other day!

Joyous_Oblivion

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Canadian Motor Company (Market Garden) Cheap Kangaroos!! Empty Re: Canadian Motor Company (Market Garden) Cheap Kangaroos!!

Post  RKelly Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 pm

I had the same experience when I made my list. I was much relieved when the guy from Easyarmy explained it to me.

RKelly

Back to top Go down

Canadian Motor Company (Market Garden) Cheap Kangaroos!! Empty Re: Canadian Motor Company (Market Garden) Cheap Kangaroos!!

Post  Diragi Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:03 pm

So the book says you can "replace all .. trucks with one Ram Kagaroo APC per Motor Squad for +15 pts per Motor Squad" -- is there an erata for this or something? / anything else changed?
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  RKelly Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download the Lessons from the Front,

It's on page 11, right hand side:
Should the Canadian Motor Platoon
(on page 57) really pay +15 points
per Motor Squad for Ram Kangaroo
armoured personnel carriers?

Like the Rifle Platoon, it should be
+15 points for the entire platoon.

RKelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Diragi Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Not to pull a Petawawa but I couldn't use WWPD or Easy Army as evidence to override the text of a book.
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  RKelly Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 pm

I found the email and edited my post.

RKelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down