Infinity Operation Icestorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  CA$H on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:30 am

For Brett:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKZl3v_5EeU

I could be coerced to split for the Pan-Ocenania stuff.........

They are doing a week of videos on Infinity this week - starts on July 28th.
avatar
CA$H

Posts : 2662
Join date : 2012-03-08
Location : Kanata

View user profile http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  Pripyat on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:36 am

nice

Pripyat

Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  Diragi on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 am

CA$H wrote:For Brett:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKZl3v_5EeU

I could be coerced to split for the Pan-Ocenania stuff.........

They are doing a week of videos on Infinity this week - starts on July 28th.

Great starter box; was hoping for a mini-rulebox but nevertheless fantastic for anyone getting into the game.
avatar
Diragi

Posts : 1953
Join date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  Diragi on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 am

Wayland has the box up for $100 (but no free shipping)

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=28953&utm_source=Wayland+Games+Ltd+List&utm_campaign=3e112552d7-Operation_Icestorm_ALL7_28_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_78b62ac9ee-3e112552d7-310775805
avatar
Diragi

Posts : 1953
Join date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  CA$H on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:51 am

Diragi wrote:Wayland has the box up for $100 (but no free shipping)

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=28953&utm_source=Wayland+Games+Ltd+List&utm_campaign=3e112552d7-Operation_Icestorm_ALL7_28_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_78b62ac9ee-3e112552d7-310775805

Does this apply?

"Free shipping on all orders over £40

using code

WAYLANDFREESHIPPING"

avatar
CA$H

Posts : 2662
Join date : 2012-03-08
Location : Kanata

View user profile http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  Diragi on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 am

Bulky: Please note this item is bulky or hazardous and is not covered by any free shipping promotion.

So I guess not. But they are giving 20% off instead of the usual 10%
avatar
Diragi

Posts : 1953
Join date : 2012-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  CA$H on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:01 am

Diragi wrote:Bulky: Please note this item is bulky or hazardous and is not covered by any free shipping promotion.

So I guess not. But they are giving 20% off instead of the usual 10%

I used the code for the Dropzone Commander starter box, and it worked- so may be worth a try.......
avatar
CA$H

Posts : 2662
Join date : 2012-03-08
Location : Kanata

View user profile http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  Mike_A on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:47 am

I started playing this game recently, I have been going to Fandom on Fridays, the new starter looks great. It's sweet that they include some terrain which should make it allot easier to get going.

Thanks;
Mike

Mike_A

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  Pripyat on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Duane, here are the companies we talked about.

http://warsen.al/collections/all

http://www.customeeple.com/infinity-shop/

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/micro-art-studio/designed-for-infinity/infinity-holo-ads/prod_17576.html

Pripyat

Posts : 611
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinity Operation Icestorm

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum