Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swtor robot look armour

4 posters

Go down

swtor robot look armour Empty swtor robot look armour

Post  lothlann Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:37 am

This is the armour you want to get D, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or the series 808, they are both rare and very expensive, they came out in the packs via hut cartel, the packs are no longer being sold, you need to have hero rep with i.c.e. to get them in the hutt bazaar, the only way to get the rep though is from drops from the pack... kinda stupid, they may go through a cycle though right now its set 5, 808 was set 4 i think and 505 was set 3. the ones from this set are the ones i gave you thats why they are so cheap, its current and not as good looking.
lothlann
lothlann

http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

swtor robot look armour Empty Re: swtor robot look armour

Post  lothlann Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:39 am

oh and i have the armour plates i just need to know the character name and i'll mail them.
lothlann
lothlann

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Varnish Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:12 am

Simeonphoenix for the armour plating. THere honestly wasnt very much available at all.. so I mmight have to do my quests with the mods in mind, or start crafting my own I guess? Armstech makes the weapon barrels, Cybertehs makes the armour and artificers make the hilts?
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Post  lothlann Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:19 am

cybertech makes armour plates and enhancements, artificer makes hilts and mods, weaponsmith makes barrels. my weaponsmith is 450, cybertech is 350ish and the new toon i made is artificer so its only like 50. I also have 450 biochem, 400 synthweave, my armourtech is also low level but Ca$h's toon is 400+ armourtech.

Also incase you didn't know, once you have a full set of the collectible armour ie. the ones i gave you (as long as you bind all pieces on 1 toon), you can open your inventory, hit collections at the bottom, go to the armour section, find that armour, and make a set for any toon or companion, it's no-trade but it means each toon can have it, like all my toons can have the hoth armour i was wearing the other day.
lothlann
lothlann

Back to top Go down

Post  CA$H Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:21 am

Interesting, you'll have to walk me through that this weekend some time.

I also want to get my sorc to 55 and get Makeb done before the exp boost runs out.

I am also thinking of doing a Shadow instead of the sentinel.....it just has more interesting abilities for a dps.........are they that much weaker on the dps front over a sentinel?
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lothlann Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:50 pm

shadow may be lower dps because of stealth and positional dps, i know for operative the attack from stealth is only like 2% of dps in a raid fight since you cant stealth when in combat(well you can but its a long cool down) Shadow is probably the same, the sentinel probably has better sustained dps over the shadow and the shadow is alpha with the stealth attack.

the sentinel is like a berzerker, you charge and and either you win or you die, the shadow has more outs and utility to deal with this, on the bad note shadow relies on proc effects to do more damage, ie projection is better when another skill procs something that makes projection do double damage so no point in using it till you get the proc from the other ability ect. It seems the damage is very close its just a matter of player skill and your play style. Sentinel is very cut and dry, not a lot of utility. Shadow is better AOE an ranged damage.
lothlann
lothlann

Back to top Go down

Post  CA$H Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Shadow is better AOE really?
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diragi Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:03 pm

I played my Assassin with Darkness (Kinetic) -- but then Ninja tanking was nerfed into the ground:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Shadow Kinetic Combat spec is considered the most underpowered tank spec after patch 2.0, although some of this was slightly alleviated after patch 2.5. They use light armor and a series of talents and abilities to boost their armor rating, however their base damage reduction is still significantly lower than the other tank classes, while other methods of mitigation are higher. They have the highest threat and dps rotations, however managing procs and debuffs can make it harder to keep track of. Properly rotating cooldowns is an essential part of playing a Shadow tank due to their tendency to take more burst damage, giving them a much higher skill ceiling than other tanks on certain fights. They are the only tank that doesn’t have a charge ability, however they do have Force Speed to close gaps, as well as Force Pull to maneuver extra adds and boost aggro. A Shadow could be considered equivalent to the Commando healer of the tank classes, as it is the hardest to play well but gives the most utility of all the tank classes, and as such makes a better off tank than the other two classes.  Despite this, a well played Shadow tank should be close to equal with either of the other two tank classes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kinetic: Tanking + Combat
Infiltration: Stealth + Positional (Burst Damage)
Balance: DoTs / Self Healing

If you like to do heavy tanking damage and be at the forefront of any battle, then Kinetic Combat is the tree for you. If you enjoy stealth and doing high bursts of damage, choose Infiltration. If you want the ability to do steady damage over time, and you like the flexibility of doing ranged or melee damage, then the Balance tree is your choice.

IIRC the class will do well in short battles b/c of burst abilities and ok in long battles because of procs... it's the middle length ones (or ones where damage exceeds the procs) where you get into trouble.
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down