Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

watch me not paint

3 posters

Go down

watch me not paint Empty watch me not paint

Post  Matt Varnish Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Yesterday I set up a twitch tv account.   My bro wanted to see some dcs world.. elite.. etc.  Ran into some problems chief of which is the absurdly low upload rates.  I have it sorta figured out.. excep the eigjt second delay from when I do something in game to when it goes up on my screen.  Is this normal?  Any of you guys jave knowlwdge in this?

It'd be neat to broadcast some stuff.. so if I am playing somethinf and someone wants tonsee it and have questions or have me do stuff I can do it live...
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

watch me not paint Empty Re: watch me not paint

Post  CA$H Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:26 pm

I thought about twitch and our game nights, but youtube live capture would suit better, since it would be linked - twitch is for video games really.

A delay is normal, but usually 2-3 seconds....
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRescue Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Cool idea, has merit. I think you need a downward view of a playing surface rather than a really bad angle from the side of any game, it's nearly impossible to tell what's going on unless you really have a top down view of some sort. Not sure where to start with this one.
PhantomRescue
PhantomRescue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down