Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreenManGaming has Total War Warhammer for 20% off

2 posters

Go down

GreenManGaming has Total War Warhammer for 20% off Empty GreenManGaming has Total War Warhammer for 20% off

Post  Matt Varnish Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Since I have read reviews that it is the best TW so far, since its not just humans vs humans vs humans with slightly different national stats, figured Id let everyone know Smile
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

GreenManGaming has Total War Warhammer for 20% off Empty Re: GreenManGaming has Total War Warhammer for 20% off

Post  lothlann Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

It's fun, i would love to play it multiplayer campaign, that would be fun, both play as undead or something like that. They have some odd selections for units, like no undead archers, but i guess that is more of a tomb kings thing then vampire counts. I'm playing as orcs atm, it's fun squishin umies. It goes well with playing warhammer online, but it makes me want to play destruction more then order. The other nice thing about it, at least the steam version, is mods, people are already making tons of mods, like putting all the different knighthoods of the empire in and inner circle units as well as just making more variations of models, like zombies and skeletons, or even just different shield designs for dwarves for the different houses and more epic beards.

It runs like balls on my computer, I have to play with everything on min almost, still looks decent, except the unit portraits look horrible. I want to wait till the new nvidia gtx 1080 comes out then i'll probably make a new computer in aug or sept, after then fix all the bugs with it.
lothlann
lothlann

http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

GreenManGaming has Total War Warhammer for 20% off Empty Re: GreenManGaming has Total War Warhammer for 20% off

Post  lothlann Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:28 pm

No elk were harmed in the making of this trailer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lothlann
lothlann

http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down