Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian MW Nationals - 01 to 02 Sep

2 posters

Go down

Canadian MW Nationals - 01 to 02 Sep Empty Canadian MW Nationals - 01 to 02 Sep

Post  Luggs Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 am

Hi Guys,

I hope to see all of you at Nationals in Sep.  I believe all of you are aware of the event but after a chat I had with Louie last night there are a few things to bring you up to date on.

Louis has indicated that he will accept formations from the MW Eastern Front book provided it really does hit the stores on time (release date is one week before Nationals).  If BF is true to form, I suspect it will arrive later than indicated but in the meantime some of you can at least daydream.

Registration: to date Louis has 24 confirmed players.  From a financial point of view, this is straining resources and if you haven't already.....please register.  If you're not aware, over the past 5 years that the tournament has been held (yes this year marks five years) Louis has actually backed the event from his own pocket in the hope it at least breaks even.  Its been a close call each year and with the help of the 50/50 draw he's managed to stay barely in the black.  So if you haven't already, please....please register at:   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Locally here in Petawawa we have recently started to rebuild our FoW crowd. A couple of our members have now returned from operations and we've managed to attract a few new players. Our numbers are still down but with a little effort we may be able to revive our local tournament gatherings starting in the Fall.  Watch and shoot.

In the meantime, if any of you have any questions with regard to the upcoming Nationals, I'll do my best to quickly get an answer back to you.  Cheers

Bob

Luggs

Back to top Go down

Canadian MW Nationals - 01 to 02 Sep Empty Re: Canadian MW Nationals - 01 to 02 Sep

Post  Twinlinked Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Looking forward to the event!

I am planning to bring a table worth of terrain this year!

A.

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down