Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy midwar monsters at Masters, batman

+3
Twinlinked
CA$H
Matt Varnish
7 posters

Go down

Holy midwar monsters at Masters, batman Empty Holy midwar monsters at Masters, batman

Post  Matt Varnish Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I count at least 6 TOG;s 6 Boarhounds, and 3 of those US 8 wheeler things. WOuldnt surprise me if any of those Churchills were Gun Carriers either.
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Holy midwar monsters at Masters, batman Empty Re: Holy midwar monsters at Masters, batman

Post  CA$H Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 am

Are they legal now in MW???
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Holy midwar monsters at Masters, batman Empty Re: Holy midwar monsters at Masters, batman

Post  Matt Varnish Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:50 am

I think so... .. not surprising since flames of war is a game of what ifs anyways... ie what if mw britiah fought mw us on the eastern front Smile
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinlinked Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 am

it makes sense that MW monsters would be allowed

they have to compete with 40k allowing super heavies in regular games.. Smile

A.

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down

Post  CA$H Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:27 am

Twinlinked wrote:it makes sense that MW monsters would be allowed

they have to compete with 40k allowing super heavies in regular games.. Smile

A.

Too funny -and too true- If this is the case, I am not a fan of the direction........

But the recent Battlefront Youtube video hinted at a new game that shares the importance of 100 years and the year 2014 - so I am thinking WW I -- too cool!
CA$H
CA$H

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinlinked Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:40 am

WW1 really?

so each army builds a trench

each army deploys in the trench

each army snipes are the other army as they are hiding in their trench?

planes fly over the other persons trench and take pictures..

:\

A.

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_A Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 am

A WW1 game form them sounds really cool to me.

I hope they keep the artillery off table just so I don't have to hear any complain about it.

Thanks;
Mike

Mike_A

Back to top Go down

Post  Diragi Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 am

CA$H wrote:Are they legal now in MW???

Some of them are, yes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tournaments
The following Mid-war Monsters can be used in any Flames Of War tournament:

■ Any German company may replace all of its Schwere Panzer Platoons with Schwere Panzer (Porsche) Platoons, and replace all Tiger I E tanks in the Company HQ with Tiger (P) tanks at no cost.

■ You may field Dicker Max and Sturer Emil in an Experimental Tank-hunter Platoon in place of a Tank-hunter Platoon in Eastern Front.

■ You may field 8.8cm Flak18 Sfl in a Bunker Flak Platoon in Eastern Front.

■ You may field Panzer I F in an Infantry Tank Platoon in place of an Assault Tank Platoon in Eastern Front.

■ A Soviet force, excluding a Mixed Tankovy Batalon, may replace any or all of its Medium Tankovy Companies with Eksperimental Tankovy Companies. If it is a Tankovy Batalon it can purchase the Command tank in the Battalion HQ as a T-43 medium tank for 95 points.

Mid War Monsters may be fielded in any tournament subject to the Tournament Organisers approval, for more information on how to add Mid-war Monsters to your company check out the How to Field Mid-war Monsters section above, as well as looking at the individual Mid-war Monsters PDFs.
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinlinked Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 am

I still cant use my italian MW monsters?

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down

Post  Joyous_Oblivion Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Nor the US ones Sad

Would have been cool to have a reason to buy the T14s.

Joyous_Oblivion

Back to top Go down

Post  Diragi Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:49 pm

I bought the T14 in WoT (when it was half off)
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Willie Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Wow the boards and armies looked awesome and I think the MW monsters are cool.  So what if they didn't see action they give some more flavour to the game.  I don't think any of them will break the game.

Big_Willie

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Varnish Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:34 am

You take a look at the points and they are pretty steep. I think its easier to use them as flavor 'counts-as' like I did with my KV-3s-as-IS tanks and the 3 inch Gun Carriers as command Churchills.
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down