Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocker, listen to customers, make more money

4 posters

Go down

Shocker, listen to customers, make more money Empty Shocker, listen to customers, make more money

Post  Matt Varnish Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Shocker, listen to customers, make more money Empty Re: Shocker, listen to customers, make more money

Post  lothlann Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:59 am

I love the part from the CEO about 400 new models, then i look at the imperial guard stuff and its the same models from 20 years ago.
lothlann
lothlann

http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Shocker, listen to customers, make more money Empty Re: Shocker, listen to customers, make more money

Post  CA$H Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:09 am

Kirby leaving has had a direct impact - something we all knew needed to happen a decade ago lol.

GW doing well helps the whole industry - so I'm happy to see it.
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diragi Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:42 am

I don't know, the Diaspora away from gw into other games has been amazing for the smaller companies. Though I suppose a gateway gaming system would help, and it seems like bf hasn't been able to take over that mantle.
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down