Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so I cracked thebscreen on my BlackBerry

4 posters

Go down

so I cracked thebscreen on my BlackBerry  Empty so I cracked thebscreen on my BlackBerry

Post  Twinlinked Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 pm

So my BB Z10 is broken.. Sad

The screen is cracked, I saw there are a few places online thatvsellsba new screen and digitizer,

Has anyone had a good exoerience buying screens online, they look to be 20ish dollars

A.

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down

so I cracked thebscreen on my BlackBerry  Empty Re: so I cracked thebscreen on my BlackBerry

Post  Thunderst Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:21 pm

My advice is that if it is your phone you should set it on fire to cleanse the evil from it and buy a Galaxy.

If its a work phone there is a place at Carling and Maitland that'll fix it for $45

Last edited by Thunderst on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thunderst

Back to top Go down

so I cracked thebscreen on my BlackBerry  Empty Re: so I cracked thebscreen on my BlackBerry

Post  theroyalfalcon Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:36 pm

Ive replaced the power socket and power button on a galaxy s1. And going to be installing a new screen on an iPhone 4 when the screen comes in. It's not to hard to, just need to be careful.

theroyalfalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinlinked Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:21 pm

hey Shah,

where do you get the parts from?

A.

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down

Post  theroyalfalcon Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:30 am

A mix of deal extreme and eBay. Just make sure you know exactly what you need before you order since it takes the better part of a month for the orders to arrive as most comes from China. I made sure to watch a couple repair vids before I ordered the parts to make sure I knew what I needed.

theroyalfalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Diragi Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:55 am

There's also a cellphone repair shop on Greenbank (just north of Hunt Club) in the Metro Plaza -- called Cellular Pro -- that lots of people recommend. I was having problems charging my Nexus and they cleaned out the gunk in the USB slot for free.
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinlinked Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:48 am

Thats pretty close to me,

i might stop by to see what they say,

A.

Twinlinked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down