Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Dice Devils and Kingston

Go down

New to Dice Devils and Kingston Empty New to Dice Devils and Kingston

Post  Lightcavalier on Fri May 17, 2019 6:45 pm

Hello,

I am moving to Kingston this summer from NB. I am very much involved with Flames of War and Team Yankee.

Looking forward to getting some games in and seeing ppl at the tournament in July.

Is there a semi regular time/location for playing of FOW or is it just all set up in the background.

Lightcavalier

Back to top Go down

New to Dice Devils and Kingston Empty Re: New to Dice Devils and Kingston

Post  RKelly on Fri May 17, 2019 9:44 pm

Welcome Ryan (I assume). We usually have something arranged in Ottawa on Friday nights. Hope you can make it up here.

RKelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Brummbär on Mon May 20, 2019 5:16 pm

We usually meet in Kingston on Thu and/or Fri nights at Nexus (downtown game store). You will find guys looking looking to arrange matches in the Kampfgruppe Kingston section. A number of us also arrange nights hosting at home on other nights when available. We have a TY tournament coming up on 28th July if your interested. Let us know when you are on the ground. Good luck with the move.
Brummbär
Brummbär

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightcavalier on Mon May 20, 2019 7:04 pm

Thanks, guys.

I will most likely be at the event on 28 July.

I will be on the ground the first week of July, another member from Gagetown will be arriving in early June.

Good to know about thurs/fri, ill definitely try to make it down for that when I can. (Very familiar with Nexus, but the last time I was in Kingston was 2010)

Lightcavalier

Back to top Go down

Post  Brummbär on Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 pm

Ack. Good to see we are getting some reinforcement as we live have lost a couple of our regulars by the end of the summer. I also heard rumors that someone currently in the US might be heading this way as well.

Nexus will turn 20 this coming Saturday, a significant feat for a game store in the age of the internet.

I am actually heading down east in the near future with a stop in Fredericton, sadly I don't think I will be able to bring my stuff.

See you in July.

Chris
Brummbär
Brummbär

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum