Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks again guys! always a pleasure.

3 posters

Go down

Thanks again guys! always a pleasure. Empty Thanks again guys! always a pleasure.

Post  Panzerkommanduer Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 pm

A great turn out again guys, It means a lot to us as a club and Gary as a business(Curse Phantom Rescue's resilient Germans!). I look forward to grinding Canadian infantry under my Lehr tracks at your next event!

On that note, If you guys have any swing, Later June would be best for anything your planning, I know a few of us are in Wainwright until the 7-9th ish.

Cheers,

Brad.

Panzerkommanduer

Back to top Go down

Thanks again guys! always a pleasure. Empty Re: Thanks again guys! always a pleasure.

Post  PhantomRescue Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 am

I was glad to have another challenging game, just when it looked like I had the right flank sealed up for victory, you come out and destroy everything on the final turn to give yourself a shot. Losing that PAK 40 early on, and losing the Marders that couldn't hit the enemy in the open certainly didn't help my cause. Keep an eye for pics and a writeup on the blog in the next few days.
PhantomRescue
PhantomRescue

Back to top Go down

Thanks again guys! always a pleasure. Empty Re: Thanks again guys! always a pleasure.

Post  Joyous_Oblivion Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 am

Well I had a great time, lol. Always had tough luck in Pet, seems my bad luck rubbed off on the top tables in round 3 Razz

Thanks for the great games, and got to play 3 awesome games against great opponents!

Joyous_Oblivion

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down