Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building A Better German Tournament Tank List

4 posters

Go down

Building A Better German Tournament Tank List Empty Building A Better German Tournament Tank List

Post  CA$H Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great article, and really spotlights the issues with Late War lists these days....

Well worth the read.
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Building A Better German Tournament Tank List Empty Re: Building A Better German Tournament Tank List

Post  Mike_A Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 am

Interesting article, Panzer 4 forces are something you almost never see, so maybe we will get more now.

Thanks;
Mike

Mike_A

Back to top Go down

Building A Better German Tournament Tank List Empty Re: Building A Better German Tournament Tank List

Post  Diragi Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am

Ya, costs for veterancy/armour ratings of the Germans cats/allied AT inflation etc.. the inability to mix in higher AT assets within their platoons (like the Firefly/Challenger/etc) in LW make it a real challenge.

Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Varnish Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:35 pm

I can run the HG list he shows if I 'sub' 21 Panzer StuH and AA for the Italy ones.. in fact I should see if I can make one out of Atlantik Wall that is legit. But it means painting krauts.. which I KINDA don;t feel like doing right now after all first half of 2014 painting krauts (DAK)
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Post  CA$H Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:59 pm

He didn't mention the Fearless Trained lists, which I seem to favour these days....so those are worth a look also.......
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down