Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armored Warfare (aka World of Tanks II)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Armored Warfare (aka World of Tanks II) - Page 3 Empty Re: Armored Warfare (aka World of Tanks II)

Post  Matt Varnish Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:47 am

BTW if anyone still plays world of warships, if you have a tier VI or above, log in, change your "Port" to the anime Yokosuka one, and all your ships become the Arpeggio of Blue Steel:- Ars Nova style sentient warships from that anime.  Im not an anime guy, but folks were chatting about the new mode the other day when I was grinding my carrier XP / Painting Napoleonic frenchies Smile
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Armored Warfare (aka World of Tanks II) - Page 3 Empty Re: Armored Warfare (aka World of Tanks II)

Post  Diragi Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Does WoWS have any freebie X-mas boats?
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Varnish Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:29 pm

I think the crazy Anime skins (visible only by the player at least....) is the holiday freebie.. I didn't see any free ships though they are hyping some Polish DD.

I was thinking.. WOWS should have some Sail ships, or ironclads with the big paddle wheels and stuff.. would be neat to have the same WOS mechanics but with older ships. Harness my inner Horatio Nelson Smile
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

Post  lothlann Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Matt Varnish wrote:
I was thinking.. WOWS should have some Sail ships, or ironclads with the big paddle wheels and stuff.. would be neat to have the same WOS mechanics but with older ships.  Harness my inner Horatio Nelson Smile

Thats what archeage navel combat is for we had a huge 6x6 ship battle the other day was tons of fun.
lothlann
lothlann

http://dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diragi Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Something like Age of Sail? Youtube Alpha footage from a year ago courtesy of Jingles.
Diragi
Diragi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3