Dice Devils GC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... Anyone want to buy my Team Yankee pre-orders?

5 posters

Go down

So... Anyone want to buy my Team Yankee pre-orders? Empty So... Anyone want to buy my Team Yankee pre-orders?

Post  Glitch Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:15 am

Soooo... I am wondering if anyone wants a Russian Army box for 20% and two rulebooks for 20% off as well...

I'm pretty sure I just won some stuff from Beasts of War... Assuming everything goes smoothly...

Jump to 12:40
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm GlitchingOut on Beasts of War
Glitch
Glitch

Back to top Go down

So... Anyone want to buy my Team Yankee pre-orders? Empty Re: So... Anyone want to buy my Team Yankee pre-orders?

Post  Matt Varnish Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Nice work.   I alrdy paid for mine otherwise yes
Matt Varnish
Matt Varnish

Back to top Go down

So... Anyone want to buy my Team Yankee pre-orders? Empty Re: So... Anyone want to buy my Team Yankee pre-orders?

Post  Glitch Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Looks like I'm getting into Americans =P
Glitch
Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post  CA$H Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:57 pm

I could be interested - what would the price on the rulebook and army be?
CA$H
CA$H

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RKelly Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:00 pm

I entered that Beasts of War thing myself. At least the winner will be local.

RKelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:06 pm

I actually just got back from FDB... They said it's all cool if I switch up my pre-order, so I only got the spare rulebook. It's $25.00 USD, so what do you feel it's worth?

It's also interesting to note that they mentioned that about 10 people have preordered stuff from FDB, and Beasts of War said that their Team Yankee boot camp was their single most followed and commented on Boot camp ever, so it seems to have a decent following. Again, as Andrew has pointed out, it will be interesting to see where it is in about 6 months to a year.
Glitch
Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Joyous_Oblivion Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:29 pm

I'll snag the spare rulebook you got. Whatever you think is fair man.

Joyous_Oblivion

http://www.dicedevils.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glitch Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Sooo... I got impatient and went and bought the Team Yankee book on Saturday... Guess what showed up today? An invoice from Battlefront saying that it's on back order! (Yay!) However, the books did arrive...

Sooo... I have two spare Team Yankee Rulebooks...
Glitch
Glitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down